Friday, May 3, 2013

UNWIND

Is everybody ready to do some scrapbooking this weekend.  It's going to be tough to stay inside with a weather forecast we've been waiting months for, but I have a couple pages planned.

Here's a double pager I just finished last night.

I built this one on a couple of 12x12 sheets of tan coloured Bazzill. The photos are of my family walking around Victoria.  We do a lot of walking when we're in Victoria.  There's no snow! Ever! It's wonderful!
My journaling is on pages of a Smash note pad.  Check them out when next in Unforgettable Memories.  There is a great selection of designs and themes!

 
My title is an old rubon I've had in my stash forever.  It's a Making Memories one.  They last so well.  Some cheaper brands I've bought have ended up losing their stickiness and I've had to toss them.


I layered tags, a frame from an old sticker sheet, rubon letters, Smash pad pages, and black Maya Roads snowflakes. 

A punched dragonfly, chipboard, bakers twine tied around a couple of stick pin leaves and sticker words are some of the embellishments I placed on my page.


I just love these black Maya Roads snowflakes.  There are quite a few in the package so I will be using them on a few more wintery pages.


No comments: